There may be times you need to update an existing campaign and the pages that are supporting that campaign.
If you need to make changes to an existing campaign follow these steps.
- Login to https://4agc.com as a Nonprofit User.
- Click on Campaigns on the left menu.
- You will be presented with a list of your current campaigns.
- Click the Menu icon on the right for the campaign you need to edit.
- Select Edit from the menu.
- Click the tab that contains the settings you need to update. Please note: all the possible campaign tabs will show up in edit mode even if those settings don't apply to your campaign. You can ignore those or if your campaign parameters have changed you can add new pages to your campaign by configuring those tabs.
- Update the information you need to update.
- Scroll down to the bottom of that page to click the button to Update that aspect of the campaign.
- Click Back on the top right to return to the list of your campaigns.
After you update your campaign pages the links to your page(s) are presented in your list of campaigns under your campaign name. Click the link to view your changes.
See our Campaign Tutorial Videos for more details on setting up campaigns.