Below is a quick tour of the links available in your 4aGoodCause account.
1. Donations - A report containing all your donations from all campaigns. You may download your donation data from this area.
2. Registrations - A report containing your event orders and registrations from all campaigns. You can download your registration data from this area.
3. Donors - A report containing the contact information of all your online donors and customers.
4. Revenue - A report that shows the total dollars transacted through 4aGoodCause over a date range.
5. Campaigns - Where you will create and manage your fundraising campaigns and the pages that support them. You can also view donation and registration reports for each campaign.
6. Payment Gateways - Where you configure your connection to your Authorize.net payment gateway.
7. Gift Designations - Maintain a list of the gift designations donors can give to. You can apply any designation from your list to a campaign as you create it.
8. Notification Emails - Maintain a list of the email addresses of your staff that should be alerted as transactions happen. You can apply any email from your list to a campaign as you create it.
9. Nonprofit Users - Come here to add or remove persons that need access to your 4aGoodCause account.
10. Fundraiser Pages - Manage the fundraising pages created by the public on your behalf. You can also access a donation report for each fundraiser page.
11. Fundraiser Users - A report containing the name and email address of persons that have created fundraising pages for you.
1. Account - Update your password or configure some global information about your nonprofit.
2. Help - A link to this help knowledgebase.
3. Feedback- A survey to tell us what you think about our product or customer service. You can also send us feedback directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Logout - Signs you out of your account.